Lake Las Vegas Neighborhood Information
The most apt description of Lake Las Vegas is a slice of Italy, world class golf at your choice of championship courses, luxurious hotels, and shopping accomodations all wrapped around a private 320 acre lake that offers quiet serenity. Luxury residences of almost every type are available for you. You can literally build your own lifestyle here.
One of the foremost golf destinations in the Las Vegas Valley, Lake Las Vegas challenges golfers with three courses. Two of them are Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses and a course designed by Tom Weiskopf compliments the opportunity to not only play, but to enjoy beautiful scenery as well.
The 2,600 acres of Lake Las Vegas are dotted with a plethora of residences. You can choose from custom home sites and build your dream home, select a waterfront residence, you can live right on the golf course with a fairway home, or you can even select condominiums or town homes with less maintenance in the same luxurious surroundings. On our main site we have a Lake Las Vegas Video that explains more of the many amenities available.
Monte Lago Village
Want to take a European vacation at home? Monte Lago Village is the place for you. It is set with cobblestone streets, quaint shops, cafes and restaurants, all adorned with plazas and luxury condominiums. Almost a mile of walkways along the lake complete the Mediterranean feel.
South Shore Country Club
South Shore Country Club offers residents the security of a guard gated community and the luxury of their own Yacht and Beach Club. The Yacht and Beach Club feature dining, a swimming pool that overlooks the marina, a private beach, and other exclusive amenities. The golf course in the country club is maintained impeccably, and offers 18 holes of amazing local scenery.
Club at Lake Las Vegas
The Club at Lake Las Vegas is one of Las Vegas’ premier lifestyle destinations, offering residents luxury golf, access to the exclusive South Shore Yacht and Beach Club, along with preferred pricing on shopping, dining , spa amenities, boat rentals, and many of the other activities around Lake Las Vegas. When you combine that with a convenient location within an easy commute of the Strip and the airport and even a private helipad, it is no wonder that Lake Las Vegas has become the choice of many of Las Vegas’ most notable celebrity residents.
- Rodeo Park
- Heritage Park
- Wells Park
- Silverbowl Park
- St. Rose Hospital – Rose de Lima Campus
- Sunrise Hospital
- Boulder City Hospital
- University Medical Center
Community Characteristics for Zip Code 89011:
- Community Characteristics: Very Rapid Population Growth, Moderate Residential Turnover
- Population: 21,635
- Population Male: 11,072
- Population Female: 10,563
- Population Density: 404
- Median Age: 34
- Average Household Net Worth: $461,813
- Median Household Income: $63,609
- Average Household Income: $87,537
Weather & Climate:
- Average January High Temperature: 53.00°F
- Average January Low Temperature: 38.10°F
- Average July High Temperature: 99.40°F
- Average July Low Temperature: 76.70°F
- Annual Precipitation: 6.32″
- Closest Major Airport: Mccarran International (11 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: ITT Technical Institute (7 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: Nevada State Coll at Henderson (10 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Las Vegas 51s (aaa) (10 miles)
- Real Estate for Sale in Henderson
- Neighborhoods in Lake Las Vegas